Become A Member
Join the Quad Cities Builders & Remodelers Association to take advantage of all the benefits membership has to offer. Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership.
To join the association, you will need to print and complete the membership application. Once completed, return it to the QCBR office with your membership dues payment.
The application will then be reviewed and processed by staff and put before the Board of Directors at the next monthly Board Meeting. If your membership is approved at the Board Meeting, you will receive a new member packet in the mail in the next few days.
The QCBR membership is made up of Builder Members and Associate Members.
- Builder Member – any member who’s primary source of business is derived from building, developing or remodeling. This would include both residential and commercial general contractors, spec builders, custom home builders and both commercial and residential remodelers as well as land developers.
- Builder Members’ Annual Dues Payment – $475.00
- Associate Member – any member working in support of the above mentioned builder members. This would include plumbers, electricians, painters, designers, insurance companies, financial institutions, etc.
- Associate Members’ Annual Dues Payment – $445.00
Any business that derives any part of it’s income from the home building industry is encouraged to join the Quad Cities Builders & Remodelers Association.
- Remodeler Council Member – the Remodelers Council is an optional membership in addition to the Builder or Associate Membership. Members who derive any income from the remodeling industry are encouraged to also join the Remodelers Council. Remodelers Council members receive access to members-only web content, a subscription to Remodelers Magazine and many more industry-specific benefits.
- Optional Remodelers Council Members’ Annual Dues Payment – $65.00